Welcome to my little bit of crafting heaven. Please feel free to join me in my little venture by following me or leaving a comment.

If you have any problems leaving a comment, try leaving one as profile 'name' instead of google account. If at first it doesn't work try again and it should accept it.


Thanks for stopping by.











Tuesday 27 September 2011

The Doctor !!!!!!!

No not Doctor Who but the motorbike champion (Valentino Rossi).

A friend asked for cards for his 30year old twins, Katy was into motorbikes & racing - you guessed it  - 'The Doctor' was her favourite and secondly cats.  Amy, well thats for another day.

I was lucky enough to find some photos and incorporated them into her card. One of simpliest cards I have made and she loved it.






 
Decided to do an easel card to show off the photos which were mounted onto mirri card cut from labels 8.
I used cricut storybook cartridge to cut out the 30 and Katy, then Katy was used as a stopper.
Cat stamps were from Clarity Stamps, stamped & distressed with black soot.

It would be great if you would would like to join and leave comments.
Thanks for stopping by and following my blog.

Hugs
Maria
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving lovely comments. They are all appreciated and help me to carry on creating and blogging.