Welcome to my little bit of crafting heaven. Please feel free to join me in my little venture by following me or leaving a comment.

If you have any problems leaving a comment, try leaving one as profile 'name' instead of google account. If at first it doesn't work try again and it should accept it.


Thanks for stopping by.











Friday, 9 September 2011

Here We Go!!!!!!!!!!

I have finally been persuaded to join the modern world and have a blog. 
Not sure how this is going to work and how much time it will take for me before I get it right.

My first little showing is a card I made for a friends daughter (Joanne) on her 40th Birthday.









I have used one of Arty Farty Templates (Bottle) and made it into an easel card. 
Lilac's. purples and silver were the order of the day.

Crafters Companion Stamps, Flowers - Wild Orchard Crafts, misc items from my craft stash, Nesties - Ovals, Promarkers, Scallop Ovals

I have used this template a lot, however this was the first time I tried it as an easel and was very pleased with the results. 

Sorry about the photos - David Bailey (or any other photographer) I am not, hopefully this will come with time and practise.

Hope you like the card, please feel free to leave  comments and thanks for stopping by.

Maria x

3 comments:

  1. welcome to blogland love the card
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hellooooo Mrs.
    Love the card.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the lovely comments

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving lovely comments. They are all appreciated and help me to carry on creating and blogging.